Cahokia Mounds Museum and Interpretive Center
St. Clair County, Illinois
- Cahokia Mounds Museum, located at the World Heritage site attracts up to 1,000,000 visitors per year.
- The form of the building, as well as the roadway, pedestrian collectors and parking area had to be integrated in and around the burial mounds, borrow pits and small mounds in order to preserve the sensitive archeological site.
- Thomas H. Madigan Award - Illinois Capital Development Board
- St. Louis Construction News & Review Readers Choice Award
- Merit Award - Metal Construction Association for the standing seam roof design.
- Outstanding Achievement Award - Brick Manufacturer Association