Creve Coeur Soccer Complex
@ St. Louis County Parks
Maryland Heights, Missouri
- Eleven new regulation synthetic turf fields, one of which is a championship field with 500 spectator seats, and two youth natural grass fields.
- Artificial lighting for a minimum of nine of the regulation synthetic turf fields. The lighting shall include the Championship field and upgrading the existing lighting at the Scott Gallagher synthetic turf fields as well as parking lots.
- Central concessions and restroom building, as well as the satellite concessions, toilet buildings and storage in architectural context with the existing building style.
- On-site vehicular access improvements including roadways, parking lots, pedestrian paving, signage and wayfinding.
- Integrated storm water management solution that achieves the regulatory requirements of MSD, HBD and St. Louis County while maintaining delineated wetlands and the Creve Coeur Lake shoreline separate from storm water management facilities.