@ Collinsville Area Recreation District
- Programmatic analysis
- Schematic design
- 10,000 sq. t., maintenance building.
- Maintenance bays, wash bay, work shop.
- Offices, locker room and break room.
- Heated storage facility.
Sustainable Design Features
- Structure made of recycled steel and landscaping beams from crushed parts.
- Waste-oil heating system converts used automobile oil into a clean heating source.
- High-volume and low-velocity ceiling fans promote natural ventilation with using a lot of energy.
- Rain water harvested and stored in two 5,000 gallons buried holding tanks for non-potable uses.
- High-efficiency HVAC system reduces energy consumption.
- Restrooms have water conserving fixtures and high velocity air hand dryers.