Weber Workforce Training Center
@ Lewis & Clark Community College
- 16,000 sq. ft. masonry and steel construction.
- Three classrooms / two instructor/coordinator offices.
- Shared office space for up to four adjunct instructors.
- A Welding Lab designed to meet all American Welding Society Standards.
- Clean testing area intended to provide Standardized Weld Testing and assessment.
- Mechanical/electrical equipment mezzanine.
- A CCTV camera and access control system fully integrate to the existing campus security system.
Sustainable Design Features
- “Cool” TPO Membrane Roofing System.
- Continuous Spray Foam Insulation.
- LED Lighting with Occupancy Sensors and Daylight Harvesting.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
- Electricity – Generating Wind Turbines.
- Short and Long-Term Bicycle Storage.