Webster Elementary School
@ Collinsville Unit School District No. 10
- Demolition of 24,000 sq. ft. building, renovation of 70, 000 sq. ft., and construction of a new 21, 900 sq. ft. addition.
- New electric service, boiler and chiller system, new fire alarm and PA system.
- Site work included new playground, teacher's parking lot, student drop-off, visitor parking and bus drop-off zone.
- Addition included 11 new classrooms with computer clusters, restrooms, elevator, general office, administrative offices and a new entrance lobby.
- Renovation work included ADA upgrade, life safety upgrades, installation of a new heating and cooling system, new interior stair towers, enlarged library, updating the auditorium, replacing lighting and plumbing fixtures, and windows throughout the building.
- New heating and air conditioning system included a two-pipe chilled water/hot water system supplied by a 2250 ton chiller, 2-2000 MBH boilers, multiple pumps with 2300 gpm combined capacity serving 37 fan coil units and unit ventilators. The new DDC energy management system also services 11 air handling units and rooftop air conditioners.